Scope of the terms
- This website is owned and provided by Infrasoft Technologies Ltd. (“InfrasoftTech”) and contains information about InfrasoftTech and its subsidiary and affiliate entities.
- You the “User” of this website expressly agrees to these terms before commencing the use of this website.
- InfrasoftTech may stop the operation of the InfrasoftTech Web Site in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, InfrasoftTech cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the InfrasoftTech Web Site.
Rights and Obligations for Usage
- Information, software and documentation may not be distributed by the User to any third party at any time nor may it be rented or in any other way made available. Unless such is allowed by mandatory law, the User shall not modify the documentation nor shall it disassemble.
- We may use links to other resources on the web and/or 3rd party sites. We acknowledge that content on such external sites is governed by copyright and privacy guidelines of such sites. We take no responsibility either of the content or use of data on such sites once a visitor leaves our website and starts using such external sites.
- During the use of the website, the User shall not;
- Breach public morality in its manner of use
- Transmit / upload any contents containing a computer virus, trojan horse, or any other program that could damage the website and it’s Users
- Transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful
Submission of User data
- For all self-registration and/or submission of form(s), the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure that its e-mail address, as supplied to InfrasoftTech does not belong to publicly available mailing services and is current at all times.
- The information, brand names and other contents of the website belong to InfrasoftTech and may not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of InfrasoftTech.
- InfrasoftTech acknowledges the rights and intellectual property associated with all 3rd party logo, information and content on the website.
- Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights.
- The information and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not modify, conceal or remove any code, marks or copyright notices neither from the information nor from the software or documentation, or any copies thereof.
- Any liability for defects as to quality or title of the information, software and documentation is excluded except for cases involving willful misconduct or fraud.
- InfrasoftTech makes every endeavor to keep this website free from viruses. InfrasoftTech cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
Data Privacy Protection