What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
What does that mean?
- It affects every company which holds data of clients/customers who reside in the European Union (including UK)
- Regulation for European Union citizen’s rights to personal data.
- Data protection: Identical law throughout the European Union.
- Explicit Consent management for collecting, storing and sharing personal data.
- Ensuring personal data is processed lawfully, transparently, and for a specific purpose.
- Ensuring data security/protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss.
- Management of “Right to be forgotten” for individuals
Key questions for addressing the challenges GDPR brings for an organisation:
- Can I pinpoint the location of each piece of client data in my entire IT system?
- How do we manage unstructured data?
- Can I validate the data for compliance post “Consent” and can I process it too?
- How secure is my clients’ data?
- Who in the organisation owns the data?
Why InfrasoftTech’s GDPR Framework?
- Ready to implement framework with key off-the-shelf functionalities for a BIG head start.
- AI-based tools to help DPO (Data Protection Officer) to be GDPR compliant
- Exclusive role-based access
- Data pseudonymization and anonymization
- Intelligent Link Management system to locate and process data
- Data retrieval in fraud and legal cases
- Secure vault to store anonymized data securely
- Framework targeted for continuous ongoing compliance and not just one-time processing