MICROFINANCE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Light weight Robust solution
Out of the box features supporting MFIs in Asia, Middle East, Africa & LATAM
Enhancing business coverage and profitability
Reducing costs through mixed mode deployment – centralized and decentralized
Microfinance is predominantly a rural phenomenon. Microfinance institutions operate in the hinterland where traditional banks balk at serving. The primary focus of Microfinance Institutions has been to ensure access to easy finance in a responsible and inclusive way.
OMNIEnterprise Microfinance Solution
Microfinance Solution assists microfinance institutions to implement light weight yet robust technology platform for better automation, security and reporting. Our solution provides complete functional coverage spanning – Loan life cycle from Loan Origination through Loan Management to Loan servicing functions, Center management, Individual & Group Lending, Micro-insurance and Regulatory reporting.
Advanced features like social impact analysis, securitization, micro-insurance and handheld integration greatly enhance profitability and business coverage for a microfinance institution. The experience of implementations in different countries and at diverse MFI businesses continues to enrich our solution.
Our solution is designed to meet the needs of MFI for deployment in remote offline locations while at the same time a centralized server ensures due monitoring & reporting, which can span across countries / regions. The solution architecture is flexible enough to allow mixed-mode of deployment thereby substantially reducing the costs and efforts involved in such deployment topologies.
Through our diverse feature set and flexible architecture, we have been able to meet operational, functional, technical and accounting requirements of major network / funding microfinance organizations at regions as diverse as Asia, Middles East, Africa and LATAM.
Why Microfinance Solution for MFIs?
- Automation of microfinance business from field operations to back-office management, accounting and reporting
- Improvement in credit rating methodology, real-time tracking of delays & defaults in repayments, advance analysis of loan portfolio has enhanced profitability and lowered risks
- A centralized solution ensures a command & control structure which in turn enforces standardized processes and guidelines
- Multiple connectivity options such as leased line, broadband, RF, GPRS, VSAT for accessing the central server ensures that transactions are updated in real-time and enterprise view is current
- Pre-packaged reports for MIS, Regulatory and Donor Reporting